We were trying to find a nice hotel that was not directly on the main shopping area. I read a bunch of reviews and settled on the Spanish Garden Inn. We have always driven past Santa Barbara on the way up north but never stayed here, so we thought it was close enough to do a couple of day's for our 5th anniversary. We were too busy to go too far away.
This hotel was just what we needed. Cute, simple, and as an added bonus... the breakfast here each morning was some of the best food we actually had while we were in Santa Barbara. Which speaks volumes for the hotel, but guess that is not such a good thing for the places we chose to eat at.
We picked an upstairs room for some extra privacy and everything was great. There is a little noise transfer through the walls :) So just be aware that it's not 100% soundproof. :)
We also walked by two other hotels that we originally were going to try, and once we saw the location and the hotels, we were very happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, T4B, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel