My daughter is 15 months old and this hotel was great for families with kids that age.. We didn't ask to childproof it, but it was perfect anyway. The Bed and all tables were high enough so she couldn't pull things down. The little yard attached to the room was fenced so we had our privacy and the baby had no way to escape. I could actually lay down and not worry about her jumping out of the balcony or hurting herself by pulling the the kettle from the table down on herself
Hotel's vibe is great too. Super close to State street.
We walked all the way to the water, about 20-30min walk, prefetch for me, but I enjoy walking a lot
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.