This hotel is great - clean, spacious, luxurious, great amenities, private, close enough to State St (the main street in Santa Barbara), very friendly staff, wifi, indoor parking, etc. Nothing negative can really be said about it.
But whether or not you choose to stay here i think really depends on why you're traveling.
If you want the luxury thing, to stay in your hotel room all day, to get a spa treatment, and be all romantic, then this place is for you!
If however you're in SB for any other reason, I'd say spend youre money elsewhere :)
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.