True perfection at a fraction of the cost ;-)! My 21 year old niece and I shared a double queen enormously spacious upstairs room at this wonderful boutique hotel, while also checking out UCSB as a potential college transfer for her. Fireplace, patio overlooking the verdant pool/garden area, two extremely plush and comfortable queen beds, superb bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries, thick towels, well-stocked bar with many nice edible goodies, desk, flat screen TV, nice cotton waffle robes - goodness, what more could we want? And yes, the breakfast in the morning was light but delicious - mmm, that spinach quiche. And the chocolate cookies upon arrival! Not to mention the ample garage with FREE parking. If my niece gets accepted at UCSB, this will become my second home. Love, love, love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel