“Great bakery” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
california
“Great bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I was looking for a gleten free bakery for my husband. This forum found the place for us. Great selection my husband loved the ginger bread cookies. We will be back

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Amazingly delicious vegan food. They have a gluten free menu for those of us with gluten issues :-) I had a roasted veggie sandwich on gluten free bread. It was yummy. The atmosphere is very homey and clean. Clean co-ed restroom which I found interesting. We all have our own roomy stalls. Women on one end, men on the other. I recommend this restaurant if you love vegan food. Thumbs up!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles
“Delicious food and exceptional desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

On a weekend trip up the coast we decided to try Adama’s. My wife needed a gluten free menu and I don’t mind trying vegetarian since the ingredients are usually fresh.

We are so glad we found Adama’s. The staff was so friendly and meal was so good we stopped in here for dinner on the way back on Sunday as well.

We had the Tortilla and Mushroom soup and they were very tasty and not over salty as may places do.

The Eggplant Parmigiano, eggplant served over a bed of spinach and pasta was very fresh. The Chile Verde was good, but not very spicy, which makes sense since this is not a Mexican restaurant. The Mock KFC will not be mistaken for the calorie busting namesake, but it was still good served with tasty greens and mashed potatoes.

Next time I’m going to try the Fajita’s, as they look great.

The bartender had some very imaginative drinks with good happy hour specials.

The biggest surprise in a night of surprises was the gluten free deserts were a specialty of Adama’s. I’ve never liked Carrot Cake, but after trying my wife’s I had to order it myself when we returned. The macaroons were good as well.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Barbara, California
“Amazing Vegan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

It's hard to believe that this is all vegan food. Some kind of magic is going on and it is delicious. A nice surprise is that they have a full bar with some very nice specialty drinks.

• Visited June 2012
Goleta
“Nice but needs improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We started by splitting a cabbage salad entree for an appetizer and it was not at all as expected which is to say much better. Panang tofu and vegetable curry was tasty but the vegan lasagna was bland and boring. The fresh squeezed orange juice was foamy and reminiscent of an orange julius.

The cute little booth made for easy conversation. Plenty of time was available as the waitress seemed to disappear for long periods and forgot things.

Vegan food has no reason to pretend to be something else. I hope to see improvement.

• Visited July 2012