“Nice restaurant with friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Arch Rock Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 450 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ortega and Cota on Anacapa
Description: Arch Rock is a Santa Barbara Restaurant that serves a variety of fresh, high - quality cuisine in a relaxed but casually elegant environment. Trip Advisor .....Change the name and the website address. The info is wrong!!
Los Angeles, California
“Nice restaurant with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The restaurant was really clean, especially compared to the nearby restaurants. The fish and chips entree I ordered was really good. Our waitress was friendly and was nice enough to give us an extra piece of fish (total of 4) for me and my girlfriend to share. We both liked the restaurant very much and would definitely go back.

Visited September 2013

los angeles, ca
“Great service. Toddler friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The service here was impeccable. They were accommodating and totally kid friendly. Space was nice, service went above and beyond, food was fast and delicious. Highly recommend.

Visited October 2013
Lauren H, Public Relations Manager at Arch Rock Fish, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We're so glad that you enjoyed your meal at Arch Rock! We absolutely encourage families to dine with us and are celebrating Halloween with a pumpkin carving event this Sunday from 5:30 to 7:30. Please RSVP to events@archrockfish.com to reserve your pumpkin!
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
“Delicious meals.Fresh seafood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

First visit to SB.The seafood was fresh and delicious. Drinks were great and service was good, just a bit slower than we expected. Most dishes are a la cart. I liked my chicken dish A LOT...juice and flavorful with well seasoned potatoes and mushrooms. We will be back!

Visited October 2013
Bakersfield, California
“great ads, lousy food...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I decided to have dinner there on Saturday evening after seeing several ads in the local magazine. The hostess was very friendly, but everything went down hill from there..The waiter explained that all of their fish and vegetables were local. That being said, we couldn't wait to order our meal. After asking our waiter if the sushi rolls were fresh as well, and he confirming that they were, I decided to start with one. THREE minutes later, he came out with a "Roll" that had to have been sitting in a refrigerator since the day before. At that point I asked him, and he said that yes they were pre-made earlier...We both ordered their cioppino based on our waiters recommendation, and needless to say it was very bland. With so many GREAT restaurants in Santa Barbara, I hope they get their problems straighten out soon.. I'm sorry to say, that I CAN'T recommend this restaurant for dinning...

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lauren H, Public Relations Manager at Arch Rock Fish, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your meal with us. We are well-known for our Cioppino and won the Bouillabaisse festival last year for this dish. I hope you'll come back to try another meal with us, as I can promise that there is something on our menu to satisfy everyone.
Santa Barbara, California, United States
“awesome happy hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

i love in town and this one of the best spots for a late happy hour in sb! great appetizers and great drinks with a great atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Hi Aly,
Thank you for your review. Since you enjoy coming in for Happy Hour, you may want to try our newest cocktail - the SB New Leaf. This is a Bourbon based cocktail that we are offering exclusively for October. I hope you'll join us for a drink soon!