My son and I stayed at the Four Seasons on our way to Santa Monica. We stayed for 1 night. The service is excellent. I made the mistake of booking the room that gives you the ability to take advantage of the beach club across the street. Don't do it. It is not worth the $200 extra. The Four Seasons has everything you need. Pool, spa and great food. The room we had was amazing. The concierge service gave us great recommendations for dinner. I had a great homemade granola bar from the juice bar at the Beach Club. The juice bar closes at 1:00. When I asked the concierge at 1:30 if I could get another bar she said she would check into it. She called they said "No" to late. The next thing I know I was surprised when I went to check out 2 hours later she had a gift for me --the homemade granola bar. She went out of her way to get it for me. No charge. I would stay here again. Fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Amex, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.