I've stayed at this hotel about a half dozen times over as many years as my industry holds its annual conference here. My stays have been consistently enjoyable.
First, this is a unique property. The ocean view is beautiful with wonderful sunsets. (You will want to plan to have breakfast onsite with the ocean view. The room is very nice with a fireplace.) If you are a nature lover, or even just an admirer of flora, the grounds will astound you. They have a tremendous variety of plants and most are labeled. Its unlike anything I've ever seen and I've stayed at quite a few nice resorts and many of them were in tropical locations where you might expect something similar. There are many gigantic trees that are simply amazing. The buildings are of a Spanish style complete with nice tile work that give you an old-world feel. Paths and common areas are dimly lit in the evening and the whole property is quite romantic. Santa Barbara has a good variety of high quality restaurants nearby so you won't lack for possibilities.
The staff is always accomodating and they even allow pets. We took our dogs one year and they laid out dog treats and bowls for them.
If I had any warning it would be that the resort is so dense with vegetation that most of the rooms don't get ample sunlight. I could see where this might be an issue for some. Also, I think it is always cool in Santa Barbara so bring a jacket even in summer. You should be fine to swim as the pool is heated.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons