We have stayed at the Four Seasons twice now. We will continue to stay there every time we are in Santa Barbara. The hotel is right on the ocean, it is an easy walk into town and lovely restaurants. We had appetizers and drinks in the bar for dinner a couple of nights, took some people to the restaurant for dinner one night--the food is excellent both places. Couple of things to be aware of, there is no ice machines so you need to call housekeeping to get ice (a little inconvenient) and wi-fi is not included, not a big deal for us as we travel with our own hot spot, but not everyone does. Coffee and muffins are available VERY early in the bar. Great for us as we are very early risers and need a cup of coffee for our first stoll of the day on the beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons