For our 12 year wedding anniversary the wife and I loaded up the car with grandma, two dogs, our 3 year old son and headed to the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara. Everything about our stay, from arrival to departure was top-notch. We stayed in one of the hotels cottages, which included a main sitting room and a separate, large master bedroom. Considering our unique configuration of family members, this was a great setup for us. Dona at the front desk deserves a raise.
We've traveled all over the world and stayed in all sorts of hotels. The Biltmore/Four Seasons is the best resort type experience we've had. Believe, I love to complain as much as the next guy. So I guess my only complaint is that the hotel left me wanting something to reveal, something that the hotel didn't live up to or do—sorry, I'll have to live to complain another day.
To keep the grounds as lovely and tropical as they are, there's a huge-normous team of gardeners and attendants always in motion and always fixing, trimming, watering and cleaning something. The team's handwork is clearly evident throughout.
Hotel highlights include an absolutely spotless, clean and beautiful dog friendly beach; two pools, spa and an completely authentic Santa Barbara old-school experience. People often compare the Biltmore to the San Ysidro Ranch; I've stayed there too and prefer the Biltmore's beach front location.
We're already planning for our next stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons