It doesn't get better than the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara if you're after luxury, calm, well being and a wonderful, relaxing time. We loved it so much we are going back to California just to stay there again. Most elements related to this hotel were amazing - but the price - but if you are as demanding as I am then you'll love it and find it's worth every penny. Dinner at the hotel the first time was a tad disappointing but when we went back we felt it was much better - the food was really lovely and the setting as always really gorgeous. Try Brophy Bros in Santa Barbara if you want to eat out - it's really casual and authentic with large seafood dishes. For breakfast we only had it once at the hotel as we discovered a tiny, very popular, breakfast place in nearby Montecito - I think it was called Jeannine's - so good if you're after a fab american breakfast although they do offer healthy options. On the healthy note, the fitness in the hotel is great and so is the beach club you will have access to as a resident of the hotel. One thing to note is that there is a train station nearby - you only rarely hear trains and it's been there for 100 years. Don't be surprised - we were (even if it is mentioned at the bottom of your reservation conformation...). All in all, we had an amazing time, the highlight of our 2 week trip. Note this place was recommended to me by a Newport Beach local - if the locals approve then it's always a good sign. When talking about our experience in this hotel I always say it's paradise on earth!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons