“Better than Average, but not Quite Very Good” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blush Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 409 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Californian
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ortega
Transit: City Bus Stop and Downtown trolly within feet of our entrance
Chicago, Illinois
“Better than Average, but not Quite Very Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Service was quick and very helpful and the food was tasty, but not particularly special. It was a cold evening so we sat inside, in a booth near the bar. The bar area was not too crowded, so the noise level was acceptable.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

glendale
“Great food... SUPER slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

wait for the food was RIDICULOUSLY long and we were in a really bad mood by the time the food came out BUT... the food was really tasty so we ended up leaving happy

Visited February 2013
los angeles
“Great find! Would come back again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Husband and I were walking around for brunch and the menu looked interesting. Everything looked like it had a special spin on old favorites. I had fish tacos and husband eggs with steak. Food was excellent service quick and accommodating. Quiet and sophisticated decor. Would come again if we're in Santa. Barbara.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Olivos, California, United States
“High Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

After reading reviews for the brunch at Blush, I had high expectations. I had already made my choice off of the on-line menu but, alas, the menu had changed. However, the choices looked wonderful. I ordered the pumpkin pancakes and my daughter ordered the brioche almond french toast with berries. My pancakes were good but needed more flavor. I wish I had made another choice. My daughter's french toast had a beautiful presentation and was very good. The decor was beautiful. The service was a bit slow at first but everyone who helped us was very nice. I look forward to going back and trying something different!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fab Dinner in Santa Barbara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

There are SO many choices in Santa B that we were overwhelmed even tho we did some research beforehand. Picked Blush sort of for the reviews and the Seattle/49ers game-and ended up with some great food! Too cold for outside, but loved the atmosphere and the nice dim lighting. We had excellent service and I found a great beer, the Paso Robles Double barrel ale from Firestone Walker. Had the baked goat cheese appetizer, yum and and the burgers were outstanding. We would definitely go back and highly recommend!

• Visited December 2012