The Franciscan inn is located about one and a half blocks to west beach and two to the pier, and just another short walk to another beach, East Beach. The rooms I stayed in was nice, but the blankets could have been a little warmer and thicker. The lobby is very cozy and the people working at the front desk are friendly and can provide a map of the area. The pool is great and heated. The free breakfast is fine, (the croissants are the best thing there) but there are a good number of foods like oatmeal and cheese and hard boiled eggs. There is also a free hot drink bar as well as free apples and grapes until around 10 O'Clock. Overall, a satisfying place to stay, especially for overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and T4B so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca