We were on our way to highway 1 when we stopped at Santa Barbra for lunch, Santa Barbra is a beautiful place to visit with beach, shops and a village atmosphere.
we decided to stay the night so started looking for places to stay. we found the Franciscan in through the tourism information branch and could not complain.
we had an upstairs room that had a small balcony, lounge area and a queen size bed. Rooms are old like the hotel, but the staff are super friendly and the free breakfast conversation is amazing. Unless you are looking for 5 star accommodation, then this hotel is great value for money and when booking ask for an upstairs room, they are quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and T4B so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca