This motel is on State street, a few blocks north of shopping in Santa Barbara. My room was clean, had the basics. No microwave, but it did have a refrigerator. No continental breakfast, but I rarely eat at those anyway, so this was not an issue for me. Probably my only complaint would be that the bed was harder than I like. There is a lot to do, within walking distance. Santa Barbara is beautiful and this place was the perfect, affordable place to stay to enjoy that beauty. Loved the upstairs deck too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Barbara's Modern Boutique Motel. Free Bicycles, Complimentary Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Closest Motel to Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Presidio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Motel Santa Barbara
- Presidio Hotel Santa Barbara