I learned to not judge a book by it's cover with the Presidio Motel. We traveled the PCH on a budget, but just happened to stay in the best hotel I've ever been to the night before arriving in Santa Barbara. I definitely was iffy pulling up to Presidio based on it's outward appearance BUT the room we had was completely updated with 20 ft vaulted ceilings. It was very clean (I'm a bit OCD about this), beds were comfortable and it was a perfect size. Everything in the room was new. It's located right on state street so it's very convenient for shopping/restaurants. They mentioned it's a 15 minute walk to the Wharf/Beach, but I would say this is more of a drive/30 minute walk. The Mission is a short drive away as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Barbara's Modern Boutique Motel. Free Bicycles, Complimentary Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Closest Motel to Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Presidio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Motel Santa Barbara
- Presidio Hotel Santa Barbara