We arrived in Santa Barbara without pre-booking anywhere to stay. Unfortunately, a lot of places were booked up and those that weren’t were out of our budget. We found the El Prado by chance as, while it’s on State Street, it’s heading out of the main drag. We tried a few motels near the beach which were available and within budget but overpriced given the rooms we were shown (probably due to their location). Therefore stumbling across the El Prado was a welcome sight, the location was good (walking distance to bars and restaurants on State Street), the cost wasn’t bad, the staff were helpful, rooms were spacious and clean. There was a modest complimentary breakfast but it was across the road from a shop that sold pretty much anything you would need if you decline the soggy Danish pastries on offer. There was a swimming pool but we didn’t use it and parking was included in the cost. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Barbara
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 3-story Motor inn with spacious rooms and suites, some with mountain views - City center near museums and Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, LaQuinta, AAA Travel Services, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.