They have created a welcoming, clean and accessible new hotel. Excellent location on State St - a bit north and quieter area. Pool area will be perfect to return to after a day touring once the weather warms up. I do agree it is a bit pricey. Sophie loved it. Definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara hotel is the perfect location for you to enjoy the sunny American Riviera and the fabulous State Street shopping area. This California boutique La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel is located conveniently on State Street within walking distance to many boutique shops, restaurants, and entertainment! The...See more Santa Barbara CA hotel provides a convenient hub for your work or vacation travel. We are equipped with free high speed wireless Internet service, a business center, free local calls and a helpful front desk staff to make your stay enjoyable. Find time to relax in our outdoor swimming pool and bring home a beautiful tan your friends will envy. Take a stroll down the famed State Street and shop to your heart's content! The local electric trolley will take you between the hotel, the beach, and the shopping area for a nominal fee. After a long day out on the town relax in your room on the brand new mattresses with luxurious bedding to wake up refreshed and ready for the day. Book online or call today for reservations at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Barbara