On our California road trip, this was our cheapest hotel & the best.
Modern bedroom and bathroom. The most comfortable bed I have slept in at a hotel. Pool really nice. Good location-close to shops restaurants and shuttle to beach, 50 cents adult. It's a 25 minute walk to the pier but an interesting one.
As mentioned before, only downside was breakfast but we picked up a healthy one down State Street.
Would definitely stay again-for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-Renovated 3-story historic inn with spacious guest rooms and suites. Conveniently located on State Street with easy access to everything you want to see and do in Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Barbara
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara