Hotel interior looks like new. Rooms was very nice. We had double beds the box corners stood out a lot. I did hurt my leg on that. TV is new. Wifi is free but connection not strong. Was on first floor and room does not have safety chain which is strange for exterior ground floor near the street room. That was 128.
Nice keurig coffee maker. But they only gave us decaf. Nice large bathroom but no bath mat for the cold floors. AC is not central but a unit on the window.
Free breakfast was great and helps with traveling budget with family of four.
Bed not comfy. Was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-Renovated 3-story historic inn with spacious guest rooms and suites. Conveniently located on State Street with easy access to everything you want to see and do in Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Barbara
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara