The only thing good about this hotel was the location.
The building is old and disgusting. Our shower had black mold around the rim and our family members staying in another room had a toilet that leaked all over the floor their entire stay. The staff told us "they'll have to deal with it, we're sold out and can't switch their room and it can't be fixed right away" (keeping in mind this isn't a 4 seasons, but we're still paying $150 per room per night... what a joke!)
My biggest problem was the staff. The worst customer service I have ever experienced.
There is Front desk employee named "Aneesha" or something of that sort (they do not give their staff name tags?) She was extremely rude - on the phone while booking the reservation she hung up on me, at check in she was extremely rude and preoccupied, and when we had further problems with our stay she was not the least bit apologetic, instead persisted to be rude and talk to us like we were children.
The WORST customer service I have ever experienced. She was rude and condescending. A terrible representative of their brand and hotel. Staffing is the face of your company - with people like that it's a great way to turn away future business.
Which, you will not have ours.
Also, their continental breakfast - was coffee, and a tub full of wrapped pastries. That was it... no milk, no juice, not even toast. They should not even offer a breakfast it was that cheap.
Overall, the small things I can overlook... I understand you get what you pay for. But your front desk staff - should be hospitable and somewhat friendly. Definitely need some training on customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Barbara
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 3-story Motor inn with spacious rooms and suites, some with mountain views - City center near museums and Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.