It's like stepping back in time to a 1970's motor lodge. Check-in was friendly, but very inefficient. I sat and waited an hour (it was after 2pm), and had to remind the clerk twice to call housekeeping to confirm when the room was ready.
Small, musty rooms with mis-matched furniture and worn carpet, broken electrical outlets, chipped tub, etc.
The location is okay if driving, but there's nothing within walking distance.
On the plus side: free parking and free wi-fi. But the free "breakfast" consists only of coffee and pastries.
Normally I would say that this is an "average" motel. But when they are quoting rates of $160 a night, I have to downgrade to poor.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Barbara
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 3-story Motor inn with spacious rooms and suites, some with mountain views - City center near museums and Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, LaQuinta, Venere, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.