“Paradise found” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Barbara
Beach House Inn
320 West Yanonali Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101   |
Ranked #7 of 24 Santa Barbara B&B and Inns
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Paradise found”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

What a wonderful hotel. Cosy, first class location, extremely friendly staff, excellent rooms with a luxurious feel. Able to relax completely for the time we were there. I would certainly recommend this hotel for anyone who needs a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. What's more, it is in the beautiful city of Santa Barbara!
Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Waldorf, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

As part of a train trip from Seattle to San Diego I spent a night in Santa Barbara at the Beach House Hotel. It's a small bungalow style hotel a couple of blocks from the beach in the downtown area, and a short walk from the Amtrak station. It was clean and the area was safe and quiet but close to restaurants, the beach, pier, marina, and so forth. The staff was friendly and provided good tips for breakfast and dinner spots. It was reasonably priced. I would recommend this hotel to solo travellers and couples. I believe they are pet friendly.

Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

We stayed here during our drive up the west coast. The hosts were very helpful regarding what to see locally, they recommended a superb sea food restuarnt "Brophy's Bar "which was excellent. The room was spotlessly clean and a good size with a small kitchen and a fireplace for those travlling in Autumn/Winter. I would recoomend this for its peaceful setting and good value for money yet also very handy for town & the harbour.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

My daughter and I stayed there for two weeks. We were there relocating my daughter for college. Pam and Sandy were so much help to us.
The accommodations are beautiful, clean, calm and restful.
I will always stay at Beach House Inn when I go back to Santa Barbara.

I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Long Beach, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

When approaching the Beach House Inn I immediately felt comfortable. I felt as if I was home. The first room I stayed in was perfect. It had an extra bedroom for my daughter and a kitchenette for storing all your organic food from the local farmers market that you would be going to. The other room that I had the pleasure of switching to (due to someone else reserving the first room..No problem at all) had a lovely kitchen with a stove and all the appliances you need if you feel like cooking a lovely meal or just a simple breakfast. Sondra and her mother are welcoming and extremely kind!!! I recommend The Beach House Inn for any family, couples, or friends that are looking for an amazing place to stay! Oh and its right down the street from the beach and a trolley ride away from State Street!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2009

We felt very lucky to have found this small inn. Cleanliness is the first word that pops into my mind when I think of this motel/inn. Friendliness, convience of location, large rooms, and a wonderful grassy center courtyard where you could sit and enjoy a cup of coffee (very good coffee I would add) in the morning. We had our dog with us and we were welcomed by both the manager and other guests. We did feel like we were in a small family run inn. People sat in the courtyard. Eating meals that they had prepared in their kitchens, reading, working on their laptops, or just talking. In most hotels people stayed holded up in their rooms watching TV's (what else are you to do in a standard room other than sleep) But, with the grassy courtyard you could just relax and enjoy the conversation of other guests if you chose. This reminded me of a ski lodge that I stayed in in Vermont many years ago. No TVs in the rooms. People actually came out of their rooms and sat in front of the fireplace and talked. So refreshing. I really loved this place. Finally a place where I could bring my dog and it wasn't a sterile chain motel. Again, I really liked this place.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
South Bay, Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

We travelled to SB with our 2 children aged 2y6m and 4y6m. Therefore we were keen to find somewhere that was family friendly, clean and had separate bedrooms for us and the kids. We also wanted to be located in a top location. We never dreamed we would find what we wanted for a reasonable price. Room 12 at The Beach House Inn was all of this - although it was way more than a room. We got a huge kitchen and dining area, a huge living area with 2 Queen sleeper sofas and a large flate screen TV, a huge King size bedroom for us (with another flat screen TV) and a lovely modern bathroom. Then there was a lovely patio with tables and chairs and a good sized walk-in-wardrobe area. The location was superb - 5 mins walk away was a wading pool (free for the kids!) and an Olympic size pool. Then theres the beach and the wharf within very easy reach as well. The management went out of their way to help us with everything we needed. We cant say enough about tis place - for the affordable price, the size of the accommodation and the location, you cant do better.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Beach House Inn? Share your experiences!