Stayed here for three nights - and a very nice place too. We did have to change rooms after one night (dodgy light fitting), but the staff were very helpful and efficient. Room was good with fridge, good flat-screen tv and very comfy beds. There was a very nice friendly feel to the place and they even offer free dvd rental to all the customers. Only slight downside was the plumbing in the bathrooms could need updating (they were in the process of renovating rooms when we stayed there). A choice also of teo swimming pools, one small one out front and a larger more secluded one with free towels etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara