This inn is on the main street into the downtown area but if is still a drive to beach. The rooms were clean and ok if a little dull. The pools were deep and nice. The breakfast was ok for the money. The only problem was the fact the wireless connection was slow and kept cutting out. But a good place for an over night stay, especially if you get there on Spanish Day as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara