We spent our last night of our trip here, and had a good room and enjoyed the pool. Breakfast in the morning seemed to involve an awful lot of packaging - but there was a plentiful choice of different foods. Eating out in the local area was pretty uninspiring though - there seemed to be a lot of chain restaurants and the Mexican place we went seemed to prioritise volume over tastiness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara