Stayed at the Sandman Inn for one night just recently. I took the recommendation from Trip advisor's reviewers and was not disappointed. This is really a first rate establishment with everything that a traveller would require - Two pools, great breakfast, convenient location and amazing staff. I would highly recommend the Sandman Inn to fellow travellers and would definitely stay there again if I was in the neighbourhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara