Our stay in Santa Barbara's Sandman Inn was great. The rooms are clean and spacious, each morning the room was cleaned as if by fairies while we had breakfast in the lovely diner. The pools are warm, clean and well organised, plenty of loungers and seating- the pools towels are a great idea saves getting your own towels wet. We had a great time and would recommend the Sandman Inn if you are traveling to Santa Barbara or just passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, TravelClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara