Our rate was very low in late February 2013 - if you know what you usually pay in Santa Baraba's hotels and motels our $78 incl. taxes and fees at orbitz (with 20% off voucher) was a real bargain.
Rooms are nicely and modern decorated with flat-screen TV on the wall. The pool and hot jacuzzi was very nice addition. Typical motel breakfast with some ready-packed industry tacos.
Definetly worth to return - no idea if I'd like to pay $150 but that's seems to be the lower limit in S.B.?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, TravelClick, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara