I think the pricing varies upon the night, vendor. For $100-$150 this place is fine. We paid $250, wayyyy too much. It's a motel! It's not luxury or boutiquey, it's way far from the beach and the breakfast is uber-processed American fare. I would consider all of that to be expected - if we paid half the price, but since we didn't, it was disappointing. I was expecting romantic and cozy, not blinds that didn't close, and neighbors who I could hear slamming their car doors at 6 am. 80s decor, but definitely clean. Again, it's fine, just not what I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara