Yes, maybe the rooms are a LITTLE bit over dated- But if you are looking for a clean, reasonable and simple place to stay this is your answer. It's not that long of a drive to downtown and the free breakfast they throw in there is pretty good. The diner is cute, too. We left happy- and so did our wallets!
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Sandman Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.