We came in to Santa Barbara for the Marathon Relay, so properties were booked. The Sandman was well priced and and very clean. Loved the retro feel paired with flat screen tvs, mini fridges and microwaves. The free continental breakfast in the diner was cute and had all of the basics - perfect to take the edge off before you start your adventures for the day. If you don't mind driving about 10 minutes into the downtown area, then this is a good option for a weekend getway at a good price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara