I highly recommend the Sandman Inn, it’s a nice motel with super friendly staff. The motel is a great value. The staff are always willing to help and be helpful, will spend many minutes with what ever the issue. I received great advice on sailing winds, whale watching and wine tasting.
The free breakfast was more than enough to get my day started. On our stay, you could choose from burritos, sausage sandwiches, cereal, bagels, toast and other items. My son found plenty to eat, which is what I care about.
I would definitely stay at the Sandman again, and will recommend it to my friends. I highly suggest you stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara