I was on a tight budget and had to stay in Santa Barbara for 10 nights. Of course you get what you pay for but in fairness, the hotel was clean, I enjoyed the pool and being able to park right in front of your room. They even have a cute 50s type diner with a darn good breakfast included. The bathrooms need to be updated and they really do need new beds as in bed frames. I hurt myself on the wood frame as it sticks out farther than the mattress. I'm sure I'm not the only one this happened to. The mattress was too soft for me. I also enjoyed that the room had two doors; one to the car; the other to the pool. It made for a nice breeze.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Sandman Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, EasyToBook, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.