We stayed at this hotel for the Halloween weekend because it seemed like a good deal, but it turned out to be a cheap motel. The first room they put us in had multiple red bugs crawling all over the sheets and a bigger beetle type bug. The woman in the lobby updated our room but I was completly grossed out by the bugs still! The new room seemed to have something like a rodent moving around in the ceiling and the fridge was way too loud. They needed a fan in the bathroom everytime we returned to the room it was musty from the showers we took earlier. Overall a gross experience. Wouldn't stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, TravelClick, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara