We stayed two nights and were very pleased with the room, the staff, and the price. I was showing a horse at the Earl Warren Showgrounds and needed a place that was quiet, clean, comfortable, close to the venue, properly staffed -- and affordable. The Sandman Inn gets my vote on all qualifications. The property appears to be two older motels merged together and still has some '60's charm. The room was tidy and comfortable with A/C that worked quietly and well. Our room was right across from the pool and Jacuzzi -- what a blessing when you are tired and sore! The front office staff was sharp and service-oriented. I feel like I've finally found a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara