Every time we go to Santa Barbara we stay at the Sandman Inn. The staff is always very helpful and courteous and will go out of their way to see to your needs. The rooms are very nice and the pool and hot tub area have wonderful mountain views. Be sure to check out the complimentary breakfast in their new fifties styled breakfast room. Bring your dancing shoes!
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Sandman Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.