When we return home to Santa Barbara we always stay at the Sandman Inn. It is the most economical lodging in town. While "vintage" it has been well maintained. This last stay new double pane windows had been installed to decrease the noise level. It was indeed much quieter while being centrally located to shopping restaurants, shopping, tourist attractions and an easy drive to beaches. Our family reserved 12 rooms and enjoyed the lovely pool and hot tub area. The breakfast room is vintage 60's, including the music. There was a wide assortment of choices for all tastes, and they were very patient with the commotion created by our little ones. The families with children were able to reserve 2 bedroom suites at a very reasonable rate for Santa Barbara.The staff we friendly and accomodating. Santa Barbara motels are generally very expensive and old. The Sandman stands out as an excellent, dependable value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara offers 112 non-smoking guestrooms, suites, and two-room family units on its 4.5 acre property, along with a large hot tub and two beautifully landscaped pools... The perfect choice on upper State Street in Santa Barbara, and always a great value.Guests experience a unique setting at the Sandman Inn. We are less than fifteen minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, local beaches, UCSB, Goleta, Montecito and all the attractions for which Santa Barbara is world famous. Stay with us and experience excellent customer service, unique rooms, a great free b-fast and much more!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Sandman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandman Hotel Santa Barbara