I spent a good deal of time in Santa Barbara in 2007 before I went to Afghanistan and was fortunate enough to stay at the Upham for much of it. Not all of the hotels in Santa Barbara honor the GSA per diem rate, but the Upham did and was gracious about it. When I went on leave from Afghanistan the following year, I made sure to stop by and spend a night and they took very good care of me. I'd happily recommend it for anyone visiting Santa Barbara.
- Also Known As:
- The Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Upham Hotel
- Upham Santa Barbara
- Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian treasure in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, the Upham Hotel and Country House is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Santa Barbara, Southern California. Constructed of redwood with sweeping verandas, the 58-room 1871 landmark is surrounded by an acre of gardens and combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the convenience of a full-service hotel and conference facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Upham Hotel & Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.