“Great check off the bucket list” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Activities: Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydiving company owned and operated by Dave Hughes, the British Skydiving Champion in 1986. Offers Tandem Skydiving to first time jumpers and Assisted Free fall progression for people who want to learn to jump on their own.
10 attraction reviews
“Great check off the bucket list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time skydiving and the staff made it an amazing first time experience. Robin was my instructor who liked to play around and scare me but was very professional when it came to serious safety concerns. The scariest part of it was the flight up. It feels amazing on the way down, nothing like a roller coster or bumji jumping.

Visited July 2013

Palos Verdes, CA
26 attraction reviews
“Sky Dive (tandem)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first (and probably last - ha ha) sky dive. The place is great. Lots of preparation instructions, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and a wonderful experience.

Being near Santa Barbara (actually about 1-hour further North), the "jump" experience is really beautiful being able to see the ocean coast and green hills. It's a lot better than being over desert.

There's a choice of altitudes for the jump, each higher one costing a little more. They also provide (extra cost) a DVD video and/or individual pictures that the jump instructor is taking during the whole 6 minute event.

It's a BLAST and I highly recommend this place!

Visited June 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Thrilling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This skydive is actually located in Lompac, just up the highway from Santa Barbara. This was my first skydive. The staff and crew are very friendly. I felt safe and confident throughout the entire adventure. Sean was my tandem buddy; very experienced and fun. I would do this again.

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
“Once in a life time Experience!!! But would love to do it again and again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The most thrilling adventure I have done till now.. it was real fun!! They brief u initially which actually scares you cause they would tell you all the possible ways you could die!! but reassuringly the maximum anyone has gone through is a sprained ankle .. so its probably quite safe. The plain would go about 13000ft and they its an amazing fall with a breathtaking view of the pacific and the greenery. Wanna do it again!!!

Visited April 2012
San Luis Obispo, California
19 attraction reviews
“GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

This was on my bucket list, and the experience did not let me down! Upon arrival the staff was helpful and got us all set up to jump quickly and efficiently. We watched a safety video, got suited up, chatted with our tandem jump instructors, and then we were whisked off into the plane! I thought the instructors were very friendly, helpful, and responsible about what they were doing and I felt like I was in capable hands. Of course the jump itself is amazing! When you land they offer you 40% off your next jump if you buy now, and of course, hopped up on adrenaline we did it - but if you read this and know that it's coming maybe you can have more self control!

Another side note - pictures are not free, they're about $70! Know before you go!

Visited February 2012