“Look passed the wear and tear, and you'll find fab food/service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 622 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: American
Edmonton, Canada
“Look passed the wear and tear, and you'll find fab food/service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This restaurant was on the corner of our hotel and was awesome! The food was very good but the staff made it! They were friendly and went out of their way to ensure we thoroughly enjoyed our meal, which we did! It appeared as though many locals were eating here, which I believe is a good sign! We would definitely return and I recommend it to you all!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Santa Ana, California
“Friendly and quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I live about 3 minutes from this Carrows and I go here for breakfast on the weekends when I'm too lazy to cook. The hostess and waiter was very friendly to me. Compliments to the kitchen staff who cooked our breakfast quickly and made sure our food was good.

Visited September 2013
Ohio
“Great food for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I ordered breakfast & my husband had dinner. Both meals were delicious. Great price as well! Wish they had these restaurants where we live.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kampala
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The old fellow we met there impressed us by not being phased to receive a party of 16 at 2230 just as he was about to close, and patiently served up our orders.
The food was superb and the quantities just what we needed (thank God for the microwave oven back at the hotel!).
Plus, they had free wi-fi - certainly worth visiting again!

Visited August 2013
Corona, California
“A Marginal Breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I love breakfast. It is my favorite meal. I have been to Carrows many times before and had good meals. But this just did not meet the standard. Perhaps I ordered wrong, but my meal was marginal at best.

I ordered the strawberry belgian waffle with scrambled eggs and bacon. The strawberries were not fresh....they seemed a few days old. It was supposed to come with a sauce, but the cooks forgot it. I found this out when the manager asked how my meal was and I told him about the waffle. The waffle itself was average, as were the eggs and bacon.

The service was so so....not rude but not friendly either. Also, I had to move tables because the first one they sat me at was by the window and the a/c was on so strong that I could feel the cold air blowing on my face. It was cloudy outside so really not necessary to have the a/c on that strong!

I should have gone to the place I really wanted for breakfast instead of the one that was most convenient!

• Visited May 2012