We stayed at this property in February 2005. It was a terrible experience. First, the hotel room needs updating. A fresh coat of paint and a good scrubbing and new linens would do this place good. I complained about the rooms and was told by the hotel manager that the hotel will indeed go under renovation later this year and he did agree with us that this hotel was in need of updating. This Embassy is not up to par with other Hilton hotels we have stayed at worldwide. We are Hitlon Gold members (whatever that means these days) and have stayed at many Hilton properties including many Embassy Suites. Secondly, the hotel was understaffed for that month. The housekeeping staff could not keep up with the amount of rooms to clean and hence our room was never ready until the end of the day. And I mean LATE ...early evening at best. It was raining for most of the time we were there, the roof leaked in the atrium lobby area. During the breakfast because there were not enough staff on hand the dishes piled up on the tables and were not bussed, the swimming pool area was full of dirty towels everywhere and we had to phone housekeeping for more towels and it took them more then 25 MINUTES to respond. There are many many hotels in the Orange County area that are equally convenient to all the sites. This is not worth the money you will spend to stay here. Yes, the breakfast is wonderful and the manager's evening reception is wonderful too but that does not compensate for the shabby and poor service at this Embassy Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Santa Ana hotels, Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North features comfortable accommodations and a full range of thoughtful amenities. Set just two-and-a-half miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, this all-suite hotel is located within easy reach of many Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Tustin area businesses and corporations. Relax in a two-room suite with a separate living area and enjoy amenities such as two large, flat-screen TVs, a microwave and WiFi access. Host a corporate meeting or special event at this Santa Ana hotel, offering more than 8,000 sq. ft. of versatile meeting space for up to 380 guests. Relax while expert event planners take care of the details and enjoy all the support you need for business in the 24-hour BusinessLink™ business center.Start each morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and savor complimentary drinks and snacks at the Evening Reception*. Indulge in classic American cuisine and sample delicious signature desserts at the Sweet Spot Sports Bar & Grille. Bathe in this Santa Ana, California hotel's soothing whirlpool or plunge into the heated indoor pool. Re-energize with an invigorating workout in the modern fitness center, get some work done in the fully equipped 24-hour business center, or explore nearby Santa Ana area attractions.*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North CA