We stayed at the Double Tree Club in Orange County for one night before going to our hotel in
The free shuttle came pretty quickly and the driver was super nice and helpful.
Driving up to the hotel, I think my jaw fell open. It is so beautiful and classy looking. Lobby is very nice and the people at the front desk were very helpful and welcoming. A warm chocolate chip cookie doesn't hurt either :-)
The room was very comfortable and quiet. But there were a few things that took away from the elegance and beauty. The bathroom door had a stain on it, kind of looked like a toothpaste stain, and the sink had large cracks in it. I know, little things, but things that should be fixed otherwise it looks like management isn't concerned.
I would stay there again because it's close to the airport and it was overall very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Orange County Airport is a beautiful lakeside property located on the border of Santa Ana, Irvine, and Costa Mesa. This Santa Ana hotel is conveniently located near Orange County's corporate business centers, including First American, IBM and Sears. Enjoy proximity to nearby CA attractions including Newport Beach, Angel Stadium, South Coast Plaza and Disneyland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club By Hilton Orange County Airport Hotel Santa Ana
- Doubletree Santa Ana
- Doubletree Orange County Airport
- DoubleTree Club By Hilton Orange County Airport Santa Ana, CA