I stayed here Dec. 14, through Dec. 17 2008. The location of the hotel was good for us, as we had business in the area. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, if you must stay at the hotel, check out the room, and make sure all the facilities are in working order. I would not stay there again.
The staff had a “Don’t bother me” attitude; every question had to go through the proper channels of management. Our stay was on a weekend and management worked Monday through Friday. Therefore, we had to wait until Monday before any of our questions and concerns could be addressed. When we were able to speak to the management she had the same response, we would have to address her manager.
From the first night we checked in the facilities did not work. We reported it several times during every day. Each time we were instructed that someone would be in to fix the problem. We were at the hotel four days and the facilities were never fixed.
The hotel was empty all weekend, after our experience we understood why.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Civic Center Inn is ideally located near some of California’s best attractions such as Disneyland, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Honda Center, Anaheim Convention Center, Knott’s Theme Park, Santa Ana Zoo and Pacific Coast beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Civic Center Inn Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Civic Center Inn Santa Ana Hotel Santa Ana
- Best Western Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Best Western
- Civic Center Inn Santa Ana Orange County, CA