“Great rooms,” 3 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santa Ana
Leonardo Inn Suites
Save Saved
You added Leonardo Inn Suites to your Saves list
2222 E. First St., Santa Ana, CA 92705   |
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Santa Ana
Santa Ana, California
“Great rooms,”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Very quiet, the owners are real nice, and great location for travelers like me, close to all major freeways.Not like regular motel 6, super 8, its very homey feeling. they have a beautiful garden right at my back door.,and great places to eat all over.

Room Tip: Large Suites in back
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012 via mobile

We also sated at this place last night it looked like an ok motel sign said 45 a night the old man charged us 75 it was late when we got thier laid on the bed it broke we all slept in one bed 4 of us went to the desk to say our room sucked no one thier woke up walked out the room the place looked like a run down half way house pool was dirty half full dead bird .we went to return the key and told the owner he overcharged us and that the bed fell apart he said " why didn't u say something last night I said went to talk to him no was thier saw the maintance man show him the room he said u should not have to pay !!! Went back to the owner and he said leave or I will call the cops don't stay here lots of old abanded cars in the lot and druggies not good for a family

• Stayed February 2012
Tustin, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

I chose this hotel because I live and work in Tustin and it was close to home & work. I was unable to be in my house due to construction. I asked for 2 beds was given a room with one - looked nice. Was changed to a room with 2 beds in the back building which I don't think had been updated since the 60's, a tv that got 3 stations, no M/W or refrigerator. Grafitti etched in the furniture and old matresses. Room was not even cleaned the last full day. Pool was locked and unavailable, only one chair under the canopy area. Manager was rude from beginning to end. Complained because he couldn't find me during the day. I was at work or hiding anywhere but there.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
San Diego, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2008

This motel is a quite little place right in the middle of everything. We stumbled across it by chance. The staff was very friendly and gave us a very nice room with marble floor and a chandler. It was an unexpected find! I recommend it.

Stayed January 2008

Been to Leonardo Inn Suites? Share your experiences!