“Bad bad” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Leonardo Inn Suites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santa Ana
Leonardo Inn Suites
You added Leonardo Inn Suites to your Saves list
2222 E. First St., Santa Ana, CA 92705   |
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Santa Ana
“Bad bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

We also sated at this place last night it looked like an ok motel sign said 45 a night the old man charged us 75 it was late when we got thier laid on the bed it broke we all slept in one bed 4 of us went to the desk to say our room sucked no one thier woke up walked out the room the place looked like a run down half way house pool was dirty half full dead bird .we went to return the key and told the owner he overcharged us and that the bed fell apart he said " why didn't u say something last night I said went to talk to him no was thier saw the maintance man show him the room he said u should not have to pay !!! Went back to the owner and he said leave or I will call the cops don't stay here lots of old abanded cars in the lot and druggies not good for a family

• Stayed February 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Tustin, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

I chose this hotel because I live and work in Tustin and it was close to home & work. I was unable to be in my house due to construction. I asked for 2 beds was given a room with one - looked nice. Was changed to a room with 2 beds in the back building which I don't think had been updated since the 60's, a tv that got 3 stations, no M/W or refrigerator. Grafitti etched in the furniture and old matresses. Room was not even cleaned the last full day. Pool was locked and unavailable, only one chair under the canopy area. Manager was rude from beginning to end. Complained because he couldn't find me during the day. I was at work or hiding anywhere but there.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
San Diego, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2008

This motel is a quite little place right in the middle of everything. We stumbled across it by chance. The staff was very friendly and gave us a very nice room with marble floor and a chandler. It was an unexpected find! I recommend it.

Stayed January 2008
Orange Tustin Inn
#8 of 15 in Orange
4.0 of 5 stars 10 reviews
Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport

Been to Leonardo Inn Suites? Share your experiences!