“Great value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Santa Ana
Irvine, California
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

For the price we couldn't have expected anything else. The room was spacious, clean. Nice location next to the mall and another shopping center. Front desk staff was helpful with everything. The bed was comfortable. Nothing disappointing at all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear JCStolz,
Thank you for taking the time out to review my hotel and the pleasant experience you had here at Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA. Our primary goal is to make our valued guest, like you, to have a pleasant and happy stay. We appreciate your nice comments.

Respectfully yours,
APC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sanger, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I are from Sanger, CA and we stayed here on the weekend of LA religious Ed Congress. Our room was spacious, clean and our bed was very comfortable. The area is also very nice and quiet. It is also in a central location and close to everything (shopping, starbucks, restaurants). The Manager, Agnes was very professional and hospitable. She made us feel right at home. The staff was also very friendly and concerned about how our stay was. Another plus for us was that the Anaheim convention center where the congress took place was no more than 7-8 minutes away, which made it a prime location for us. We will definitely be staying here every time we come back to LA congress or are in the Santa Ana area. Thank you Red Roof Inn, Agnes and staff for an awesome hotel experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Vanessa L.,
My staff and I would like to thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA for your lodging needs. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your positive and encouraging comments to my staff. We always strive to provide the best service to our valued guest, like you. Again, thank you very much and hope to see you again in the near future.
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel is the best value in the area. They have the best prices, and the rooms are big, clean, and well kept. The housekeeping staff is friendly and efficient. The maintenance staff responds promptly and is always willing to help. The front desk staff is excellent. They are efficient, professional, polite, and friendly. They have responded promptly to any requests that I have had, and they go out of their way to anticipate my needs when I walk through the door. I am an extended stay customer, and I have had especially good service with Rachel at the front desk. I highly recommend this hotel. - Thanks

Room Tip: All the rooms I have had have been good.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Sherri S.,
We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review. We are happy to have been able to make you happy here. I will surely pass along this review to my staff. They'll be happy to hear such kind words about them. We hope to see you soon.
Fountain Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed here on a family vacation and going to Disneyland. As I checked in the property I checked in with Patricia the assistant manager she was great and I felt welcome as soon as she saw us coming in she had a smile on her face and greeted us. I had a really nice room the beds were comfortable and a really clean room extra towels as I requested and great service I will truly recommend Red Roof Inn to my friends and family I will be back next few months again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Maria V.,
We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with us. And we are able to make your Disneyland vacation a memorable one. I will surely relay your kind words to Patricia. We hope to see you again soon.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

customers service is excellent. great location.big mall next to it.family restaurant in the same parking lot.front desk very helpfull. patty help out when i checked in and her customers service was awesome and i was very impressed. i would recomend this location to everyone i know

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Mohammad T.
We would like to thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. WE always strive to provide the best service to our guest. I will share yur positive comments to my staff especially to Patty. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with my stay at red roof inn. I was here for business, but the hotel its self is in a nice location very close to major freeways. Multiple restaurants in the area and a shopping mall right down the street. Also if your on a family vacation they have the orange county sciences center down the street aswell. Check in was fast and Rachel and her manager, can't remember her name very nice women though that checked me in was very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Art2Dee2,
Thank you for choosing RRI, Santa Ana, Ca. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for writing nice comment to my staff especially to Patty. It is not often that we are recognized for our hard work. I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
santa ana, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I would say that the service and value are the best factors about the Red Roof Inn. Rachel at the front desk, in particular, is very efficient at her job as well as friendly. She goes out of her way to help the guests in any way that she can.

The location is central to several attractions, particularly the Discovery Science Center. Freeway close to Disneyland. Located right off the 5 Freeway.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Deborah
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write a comment about your stay at the RRI Santa Ana. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will share your nice comments to Rachel. We always strive to provide the best service we can to our valued guest.

Been to Red Roof Inn Santa Ana? Share your experiences!