I just stayed here again since my last stay was so positive, and this one did not match up with the prior stay. The room I was in felt cramped, the front desk was nowhere near as engaging as my prior visit. It is still a great place to stay and it is easy to get onto the major freeways. There was a large group in while I was there. They even brought their own music into the bar at night, which was weird they kind of took over the bar with about a dozen of their people.
I will probably stay here again but may try the Double Tree club down the street it was only $10 more per night.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Santa Ana
- Doubletree Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Santa Ana hotel is six miles from Newport, Laguna, and Huntington beaches and offers complimentary shuttle between the hotel and John Wayne Airport. South Coast Plaza is only 2 miles away. Take advantage of the cosmopolitan pedestrian area surrounding the hotel. Dine in the plaza's elegant restaurants, and enjoy the valet parking and Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.