“Don't stay here...” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 25 hotels in Santa Ana
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Don't stay here...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This room was.. bad. Besides the "No prostitution" sign outside (which didn't keep prostitutes away when I got back from Disney Land around midnight...), I had a stained chair in my room.. You know.. Stained like someone sat on it...and well... stained it... Yeah. I mean, things happen but maybe you should replace the chair? The room simply was not clean and the furniture was broken. I paid nearly $100 for this room on both Thursday and Friday night. Don't waste your money at this hotel that puts you and your family in a dangerous area of town that doesn't even have clean rooms.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012 via mobile

Bottom line: Don't expect a four star resort for the price you pay. Does the motel need a little work? Yes. Is the place clean, the maid service excellent, and the beds comfortable? I can almost guarantee it.
It's also in a great location. You are walking distance to Knott's Berry Farm, Target, Buger King, Denny's, Black Angus, ect. I couldn't have asked for a much better stay than this...will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed January 2012
santa ana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I went to this hotel on 12/20/2011 to inquire about its price on a room with regular bed and one occupant. The male attendant gave me an outrageous price of $89 for one night. All the other surrounding motels were asking for around $45 for one night. The " We'll leave the light on for you motel" was asking for around $45. He saw my face and inflated his price so I would not stay there. I call later using an middle eastern accent and the price went down to $55 for the same room I inquired about in person. I will never go there again nor will i recommend it.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
amymiller
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2009

I had a good time at the motel. It was very clean and the rooms were better than the best western. I had a big in-room jacuzzi in my room and the flat screen TV was amazing. The customer service was also very good. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves, especially the pool it was really cozy.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Been to Best Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!