1) The location of this B&B for visiting King's Canyon and Sequoia National Park cannot be beat. 2) The Alicante Suite is big and beautifully appointed. The bed, sitting area and shower are first class.
1) There was quite a bit of road noise that lasted long into the night and resumed in early morning. Maybe that would be ok for sound sleepers. The proprietors can't exactly help that.
2) Breakfast was tasty and well-prepared, but just enough. Seconds of the main course were not offered. Were they trying to save money? The coffee was just average; we supplemented it by driving back to the Starbucks in Sanger before proceeding up into the mountains.
By no means a bad experience, but we will still look for somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sequoia View B&B, located on 20 acres with an estate vineyard, is named for its panoramic views of nearby Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks. Each of the 3 suites has private entrances and baths. Guests enjoy a wine & cheese reception at check-in and a full homemade breakfast in the morning.Visitors have an abundant choice of activities to enjoy due to our location on the Blossom Trail and proximity to the Kings River and national parks. Tour the winery and tasting room and enjoy handcrafted wines made on site by the innkeepers, Jim & Debbie Van Haun. Our Cedar View Winery established in 2001 produces award winning wines, earning medals at local, regional and international competitions. ... more less